(To be published in the Gazette of India, Part I, Section 1)
Government of India
No. 41/19/2003-P&PW (G)
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
(Department of Pension & P.W.)
New Delhi, Dated the 20th June 2003.
No. 41/19/2003-P&PW (G)- Consequent on the expiry of the term of the office prescribed for the Non-Official members of the Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) for the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare constituted under Resolution No. 41/8/2001-P&PW(G) dated 18th October, 2001, the President is pleased to reconstitute the SCOVA with the following composition:-
1. President or General Secretary
Indian Ex-Services League
2. President or General Secretary.
Air Force Association
3. President or General Secretary
All India Retired Railwaymen’ Federation
4. President or General Secretary
All India Retired Railway Officers Associations,
5. President or General Secretary,
All India Federation of Pensioners’ Association,
6. President or General Secretary,
All India P&T and other Associations,
7. President or General Secretary,
Voluntary Organisation of Pensioners,
8. President or General Secretary,
Bharat Pensioners’ Samaj,
9. President or General Secretary,
Coordination Committee of Central Govternment Pensioners,
10. President or General Secretary,
Posts & Telegraph and other Central Government
11. President or General Secretary,
Center of Retired Telecom Officers,
12. President or General Secretary,
Central and All India Service Pensioners Association,
2. The Additional Secretary in the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare will function as the Convener and Member Secretary of the Committee.
3. The term of the non-official members will be upto 31st March 2005.
4. The SCOVA will hold its meeting as often as may be necessary.
5. The SCOVA will function to promote the following objectives
(i) To provide a feed back to program implementation of the Department
(ii) To discuss and critically examine the policy initiatives; and
(iii) To mobilize voluntary efforts to supplement the Government action.
6. Travelling Allowance and Daily Allowance to Non official members for attending the meeting of the SCOVA shall be regulated in accordance with the provisions of SR 190 and orders of Government of India there under as issued from time to time.
7. The expenditure involved will be met from within the sanctioned budget grant of Ministry of Personnel, Pensioners’ Grievances & Pensions.
Ordered that the Resolution be published in the Gazette of India.
Ordered also that a copy of the Resolution be communicated to all State Governments/Administration of Union Territories, Ministries/Departments of the Government of India and all other concerned.
Government of India Press,